Trackers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Club Penguin & Pandanda Party Hints!

Hey panda's...and penguins! Yes, I am posting on my Pandanda blog! Well, here's some secrets to my upcoming party. First, the Pandanda secret-

Well, I planned and set a reminder on my calender on Pandanda, so I wouldn't forget the party. From this, you might notice the date...maybe even some hints to the places! Not giving to much out though.



So you notice any hints? Now to the Club Penguin party secrets.
NOTE:These party are both on the same day!!!
Alright, well now it's the Medieval party on Club Penguin, and a-lot of other people are having party's...this secret has an arrow. It could give the place..maybe time, or anything away! Check it out-

Alright, those are the secrets for now! Comment if you have idea's and can figure it out.. Good luck!















No comments:

Post a Comment